Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Cheesy Ranch Chicken & Broccoli (Keto & Low Carb Friendly)







Jump to Recipe Print Recipe TweetEmail TweetEmail Share the post "Cheesy Ranch Chicken & Broccoli {Keto & Low Carb Friendly}" FacebookPinterestTwitterEmail Growing up my mom used to make a Chicken Divan casserole that I absolutely loved…….until I found out that one of the ingredients was mayonnaise. I absolutely hate mayonnaise. I could be tortured withcontinue reading...





Ingredients



∙ Serves 8










Meat





  • 3/4 cup Bacon




  • 2 cups Chicken breast, cooked








Produce





  • 1 1/2 cup Broccoli








Canned Goods





  • 2/3 cup Chicken broth










Baking & Spices





  • 1/2 pack Ranch seasoning mix








Dairy





  • 2 tbsp Butter




  • 2 1/2 cup Cheese




  • 4 oz Cream cheese




  • 1/4 cup Heavy whipping cream









See full recipe


No comments:

Post a Comment